Each year SMILE Ambassadors from across Canada get creative to raise funds and awareness for the Cycle for SMILES. We are so grateful to community groups, businesses, students, teams and individuals who dedicate their time and energy to helping and healing children born with cleft conditions.
Our Fundraising Toolkit is filled with ways to put the FUN in “FUN”draising, but remember these top tips:
- JUST ASK! Ask everyone, ask often, and ask passionately... be persistent! No doesn’t always mean ‘no’, it could simply mean ‘not now’.
- Share your reason for WHY you are motivated to #CycleforSMILES.
- Challenge Yourself! Set a fundraising goal then make the first donation yourself to inspire others to give and join #CycleforSMILES
- Get Creative! Share your story via email, and across social media using your unique URL. Be sure to tag @OperationSmileCanada in your posts.
- Never underestimate the power of your network and their desire to help you succeed and reach your goal, this is the magic of peer-to-peer fundraising, especially when the impact is so tangible! After all you are helping to transforming lives!